The Newton car lift consists of a sturdy hinged metal tubular frame, and is the result of continuous and innovative research in vertical handling. This process has led to the creation of a much higher-performance car lift system than the Mars system, so that a structural complex is achieved that does not fear the action of the multiple forces that are discharged on the system during parking actions. In addition, the car lift can be easily disassembled, so that it can be easily installed even in cramped environments such as city centers.
The car elevator consists of a pantograph platform and hydraulic cylinders for platform ascent and descent handling, with load capacity from 30q. upwards, for vertical movement of cars (or other loads). Accuracy and precision in construction give the system reliability and longevity even under severe conditions.
The car lift (Newton CT) can be equipped with pit closure hat in case the mechanized parking is installed outdoors. In this case, the upper floor can be covered with a flooring of the customer’s choice and expense. Also in the case of car elevators installed outdoors and with pit closure platform, a perimeter water collection channel (galvanized steel profile with a width of about 8 cm. and height to be defined according to the thickness of the pavement) is to be placed on the upper edge of the hole.
MAIN INNOVATIVE ELEMENTS OF THE NEWTON AUTO ELEVATOR
- The pivots are installed on bushings and equipped with grease nipples, so as to ensure a longer service life;
- Pantograph sliding is by means of self-lubricating composite skids;
- The descent of the platform is slowed down with the presence of soft landing end stops;
- The minimum technical pit, for fully enclosed system is reduced to 36 cm;
- The hydraulic power unit is silenced and powerful (7.5 Kw) to have a speed of 6 cm/s.